Want to wake up and live like it’s your first and last day of your life? Learn how to live an attitude of gratitude. Ragini shares her personal journey moving from seeing life through the eyes of a skeptic to feeling the presence of life through her heart.
Ragini Elizabeth Michaels, author and certified Trainer of NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis for over 30 years, consistently receives international acclaim for her elegant style and professional expertise. She is also recognized for Facticity Six Step Process (Paradox Management) – designed to accelerate your ability to surf the spiritual-psychological interface in daily life. Ragini offered The Facticity Wisdom School in Seattle (2000-2009), as well as Paradox Soirees for past students and Paradox Salons for interested beginners. Her work has taken her beyond America to Canada, India, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Switzerland. She runs a successful private practice in Seattle, has published two books on the psychology of paradox, and eight meditation/hypnosis CD’s. Her third book – Unflappable: 6 Steps to Staying Happy, Centered, and Peaceful No Mtter what.
About the Show:
- Part 1: Go beyond your simple understanding of gratitude and learn more about how gratitude is about opening your heart.
- Part 2: Easy simple tips on how you make gratitude a daily habit.
- Part 3: How to demonstrate gratitude to others in an authentic way?
- Part 4: Living a life of gratitude could change your life.
- Ragini’s website: www.facticity.com
- Order Ragini’s new book: http://www.amazon.com/Unflappable-Staying-Centered-Peaceful-Matter/dp/1573244899/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321319329&sr=1-10
- A tear jerking video on how you can thank those who serve us through the military: http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/index.php?c=pages&m=about_the_sign
- Beautiful video that reminder us of the gifts we have even when we feel we have nothing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ&noredirect=1
- Nice meditations with Deepak Chopra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXIwdhOmSM