How can you deflect any guilt or shame that someone is trying to cast on you? Why do we shame and guilt ourselves? Learn how to keep yourself positive and in power next time your loved ones or friends try to pin a Scarlet A on you.
About our Guest
Ragini Elizabeth Michaels, author and certified Trainer of NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis for over 30 years, consistently receives international acclaim for her elegant style and professional expertise. She is also recognized for Facticity Six Step Process (Paradox Management) – designed to accelerate your ability to surf the spiritual-psychological interface in daily life. Ragini offered The Facticity Wisdom School in Seattle (2000-2009), as well as Paradox Soirees for past students and Paradox Salons for interested beginners. Her work has taken her beyond America to Canada, India, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Switzerland. She runs a successful private practice in Seattle, has published two books on the psychology of paradox, and eight meditation/hypnosis CD’s. Her third book – working title The Wisdom Of Your Discontent – will be available next spring (Conari Press, 2011).
- What does unhealthy guilt and shame look like? What are harmful effects when we guilt and shame each other?
- How can we increase our awareness of when we may using word choices or behaving in a way that makes your loved one, friend, or work associate feel guilty or shameful?
- How can you make your needs known and not manipulate others to meet them by making them feel guilty? Can this be the most compassionate way to give yourself and others love? Learn the words to state your needs and not guilt/shame another.
- Ragini’s website: www.facticity.com
- Ragini’s books: http://www.amazon.com/Lions-Wait-Ragini-Elizabeth-Michaels/dp/0962868612 and http://www.facticity.com/content/Bookandcds/books.asp
- CD’s: http://www.facticity.com/content/Bookandcds/cds.asp