Who are you? Maybe you are in your late 30-50’s and worried that half of your life is over. You… [more]
Who are you? You may be a manager, entrepreneur, business owner, executive director of a non-profit,… [more]
Who are you? A life coach can help you through any transition. Dealing with loss: A life coach… [more]
How career coaching can help you?
My Whole Life Coaching helps bring you back to the A-B-C’s in life. Aligning your priorities to your actions, Balancing competing priorities, and Clarity in your goals so that you can have more:
• Purpose: Feel that your work matters and you are contributing at the highest level of your potential while still honoring your family commitments.
• Planning: See a clear sense of where to go, what to do next, and make continual progress toward your goal.
• Peace: Know deep inside that you are the creator of your own life and can live it without compromising the highest good for yourself, your loved ones, or others
Life coaching is one of the simplest and fastest ways for you to make progress.
• Be bigger: A life coach pushes you to think bigger and be bigger
• Faster results: A life coach helps you identify and remove road blocks and strategize on how to remove them so that you can increase your acceleration forward.
• Second pair of eyes: A life coach uses a Socratic-like method allowing you to discover what’s going on in the inside.